1. The promoter is © MAUVAIS (UK) whose registered office is at Mauvais, Unit 6 Manor Mews, Bridge Street, PE27 5UW
2. Open to all consumers except employees of MAUVAIS and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. By entering the competition customers will be opted in for marketing communications, of which they can opt out at any point.
4. Customers will be entered into a prize draw to win a year's supply of MAUVAIS clothing worth £1200 (or equivalent if you are outside of the UK). The prize will be administered through 12 x £100 (or equivalent if outside the UK) Gift Cards. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
5.This draw will close on Tuesday 29th November at 12:00pm GMT. Any entries made after the competition’s specified closing date will not be counted.
6. The promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners, which may include but is not limited to: directly emailing or via phone call. Competition winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.
7. If after 14 days from the initial attempt to contact, the winner has not responded, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
8. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or any other factor preventing entries being received.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
10. The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
11. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason.